The four candidates preselected in Lausanne
Congratulations to the four dancers that have been preselected for the Prix de Lausanne 2022!
The four dancers have been awarded after an intensive week of work they have spent in Lausanne (Arsenic – Centre d’art contemporain) along the other eleven students of this European Preselection group and the sixteen Summer Intensive group participants.
The dancers preselected to participate in the next Prix de Lausanne are:
- Naia Dobrota, 17 years old, from Slovenia, Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique et de Danse de Paris (La Bayadère, Gamsatti variation),
Naia Dobrota ©GregoryBatardon
- Alberto Gil Vicente, 15 years old, from Spain, Conservatorio Carmen Amaya (Le Corsaire, Pas d’Esclave, Merchant variation, Act 1),
Alberto Gil Vicente ©GregoryBatardon
- Alice Hidalgo, 17 years old, from France, Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique et de Danse de Paris (La Bayadère, Gamsatti variation),
Alice Hidalgo ©GregoryBatardon
- Madison Taberham, 15 years old, from United-Kingdom, Orlando Metropolitan Ballet Academy (Le Corsaire, Gulnara variation, Act 2).
Madison Taberham ©GregoryBatardon
A Honorary mention goes to:
- Lucja Ulbrych, 16 years old, from Poland, Warsaw Ballet School (Giselle, Act 1)
Lucja Ulbrych ©GregoryBatardon