Congratulations to the 3 Winners and 7 Finalists of this year’s Preselection!
The first and second Prizes of the South American Video Preselections will be invited to the Prix de Lausanne 2023, free of charge. The third Prize will receive a cash prize offered by Só Dança to cover the travel fees to come to Lausanne.
1ST PRIZE: Lucia Marcucci
16 years old, Argentina
2ND PRIZE: Wendel Santos
15 years old, Brazil
Ballet Marcia Lago Escola
3RD PRIZE (Só Dança cash prize): Ana Luisa Negrao
18 years old, Brazil
The Latin American Video Preselection also gives the opportunity to 7 Finalists to have their video viewed by the Prix de Lausanne 2022 Video Selection Jury panel, at the end of October 2022, free of charge!
The 7 Finalists are :
- Ana Clara Barboza, 16 years old, Brazil. She studies dance at the Balé Isabel Gusman, in Assis, Brazil.
- Leticia Bernardes Angelelli Garcia, 16 years old, Brazil. She studies dance at Studio Arte Dança, in Divinópolis, Brazil.
- Mora Capasso, 18 years old, Argentina. She studies dance at the Instituto Superior de Arte del Teatro Colón in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Jose Abilio Neri Avelar, 15 years old Brazil. He studies dance at ATM Centro Cultural de Danças, in Santa Efigênia, Brazil.
- Marylia Paixão, 15 years old, Brazil. She studies dance at Ballet Vórtice, in Uberlândia, Brazil.
- Julia Paula, 15 years old, Brazil. She studies dance at Basileu França, in Goiânia (Brazil).
- Andre Rozano, 17 years old, Brazil. He studies dance at Basileu França, in Goiânia (Brazil).
We wish all the best to these dancers and congratulate all the participants of this Preselection!