The Prix de Lausanne and Retraites Populaires* are collaborating in seeking young talented dancer in the Vaud area.
The scholarship is attributed to one selected dancer, after an audition at the Arsenic (centre d’art scénique contemporain). Bourse vaudoise de danse de Retraites Populaires offers a tailored educational support package with the aim of encouraging progress and nurturing talent of a local dancer (resident and student for a minimum of two years in the Vaud area), aged 13 to 18.
The scholarship consists of:
- 15 private coaching sessions of 2 hours each in Lausanne, with selected professionals as a unique opportunity for the young dancer to build their technique and creativity scheduled between November 2020 & March 2021.
- A customized supervision and follow-up of the student throughout the process
- Regular updates and feedbacks to help the student progress through the year
- VIP access to the Prix de Lausanne competition in 2021
- Free participation to the Prix de Lausanne Summer Intensive – European Preselections in July 2021
- Free registration to the video selections for the Prix de Lausanne 2022 competition
DISCOVER THE 2020 WINNER HERE!
Vaud Canton’s specialist in pensions and life insurance
Retraites Populaires is a public-sector, non-profit company. Its core mission is to make effective pension coverage available for everyone in its local market. It provides individuals with simple products to meet their needs in the areas of retirement savings, life insurance and property financing, and it offers companies customized pension plans with fully guaranteed benefits. Retraites Populaires is also active in the local property market, developing neighborhood zoning plans and leasing residential and commercial properties at reasonable rates. retraitespopulaires.ch