The 2nd edition of the Bourse vaudoise de danse will take place on Sunday, May 2nd, 2021.
The Prix de Lausanne and Retraites Populaires* are collaborating in seeking a young talented dancer in the Vaud area.
The scholarship is attributed to one selected dancer, after an audition. Bourse vaudoise de danse de Retraites Populaires offers a tailored educational support package with the aim of encouraging progress and nurturing talent of a local dancer aged 14 to 18.
Discover the 2020 winner here!
The scholarship consists of:
- 15 private coaching sessions of 2 hours each in Lausanne, with selected professionals as a unique opportunity for the young dancer to build their technique and creativity scheduled starting September 2021 in Lausanne
- A customized supervision and follow-up of the student throughout the process
- Regular updates and feedbacks to help the student progress through the year
- VIP access to the Prix de Lausanne competition in 2022
- Free participation to the Prix de Lausanne Summer Intensive – European Preselections in July 2021
- Free registration to the video selections for the Prix de Lausanne 2022 competition
Vaud Canton’s specialist in pensions and life insurance
Retraites Populaires is a public-sector, non-profit company. Its core mission is to make effective pension coverage available for everyone in its local market. It provides individuals with simple products to meet their needs in the areas of retirement savings, life insurance and property financing, and it offers companies customized pension plans with fully guaranteed benefits. Retraites Populaires is also active in the local property market, developing neighborhood zoning plans and leasing residential and commercial properties at reasonable rates. retraitespopulaires.ch
- The Bourse vaudoise de danse will take place on Sunday, May 2nd, 2021, at the Studio Caroline of the Igokat Center
- The dancer must be age 14 and 18, born between February 6th, 2003, and February 5th, 2007
- The dancer must be a resident and student for a minimum of two years in the Vaud area
- The workshop is free of charge
- Following the Bourse vaudoise de danse, some participants that meet the age requirements may be invited to register for free to the Summer Intensive – European Preselections which will take place from July 6th to the 11th, 2021, in Lausanne.
- Online registration will be open from April 1st to the 20th!
- In order to maintain health standard, a maximum of 20 participants per class will be selected. The first to register will be the first to be selected. The number of participants can evolve depending on the health restrictions in force.
- If you registered for both the Bourse vaudoise de danse and the Swiss Workshop, taking place on the same date, you will be automatically kepted for the Bourse vaudoise de danse and removed from the Swiss Workshop.
Igokat Centre (Studio Caroline), Lausanne
For more info, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- 16h00 – Introduction by Kathryn Bradney
- 16h00 – 17h30 : 1 ballet class given by Demian Vargas (Studio Caroline)
- 17h45 – 18h45 : 1 contemporary class given by Etienne Frey (Studio Caroline)
- 19h15 – Announcement of the Bourse vaudoise de danse 2021 winner
The 2021 Jury members of the Bourse vaudoise de danse are: