Jury for the video Selections 2020!
The video Selections will take place from October 24th to 27th, 2019 at the Prix de Lausanne’s office, in Switzerland.
The nine jury members will meet during four days to watch all the video recordings sent by the applicants. Eight of them are guests, professionals from the world of dance along with the Artistic & Executive Director of the Prix de Lausanne, Kathryn Bradney.
The jury panel will choose the best candidates thanks to a meticulous marking system and, in the end, 70 to 80 dancers from around the world will be selected to take part in the Prix de Lausanne 2020 (from February 2nd to 9th, 2020 in Montreux).
Here is the panel of the Prix de Lausanne video Selections 2020:
- Christine Anthony: former Principal Dancer, Dutch National Ballet (Amsterdam). Currently free-lance Ballet Teacher and Ballet Master.
- Patrice Delay: co-Director, Geneva Dance School and Geneva Junior Ballet.
- Leticia Mueller: former Principal Dancer and Guest Artist, Birmingham Royal Ballet.
- Clairemarie Osta: Head of the ballet department, Royal Swedish Ballet School. Étoile, Paris Opera Ballet.
- Igor Piovano: former Principal Dancer, Béjart Ballet Lausanne. Director, Igokat Dance Academy (Lausanne).
- Élisabeth Platel: Director, Paris Opera Ballet School.
- Laura Smeak: President, Swiss Federation of Dance Schools. Former Dean of ballet classes, Geneva Conservatory for music.
- Sean Wood: co-Director, Geneva Dance School and Geneva Junior Ballet.