Important information regarding the Covid19
October 29th, 2020
Considering the global current situation, we would like to inform our future participants of the following important information regarding the Covid19.
The Swiss government has announced, on October 28th, stricter measures in response to the rising Covid19 cases. This may potentially affect the organization of the Prix de Lausanne 2021 but it is currently too soon for us to say. The Prix de Lausanne will do a follow-up of the situation on Thursday, December 3rd.
- For now, please either book your travels and stay with free cancellation or wait until December 3rd.
- You may be required to quarantine for 10 days upon your arrival in Switzerland depending on the country/region you are coming from. The list of countries that are in the ‘red list’ is regularly updated and available here: bag.ch
- A negative test does not exempt you from quarantine nor does it reduce its duration.
- Any mandatory quarantine is at the participant’s own cost. We recommend asking for a long-stay discount with an hotel or a AirBnB in Montreux or neighboring cities such as Vevey.
- If you are a person considered at risk, we ask you to not participate at the Prix de Lausanne.
- If you have any Covid19 symptoms (up to 10 days before the competition week), we ask you to cancel your participation.
- Please read attentively the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health’s recommendations on how to protect yourself from the Covid19 before traveling to Switzerland.