Application for financial support
Thanks to generous sponsors, the Prix de Lausanne can offer a financial support to candidates who may be in need. Candidates must contact the Prix de Lausanne team to inform them that they will apply for financial support prior to their registration for the Video Selection, on September 30th, at the latest. If the candidate is selected, he/she will then have to send the formal application before November 8th, 2022.
The formal application for financial support must contain the following documents:
- A letter from the parents explaining the financial situation
- A letter from the teacher
- A copy of the parent’s tax return from the previous year
The Prix de Lausanne will consider the request formally and make a decision once the above-mentioned documents are received. Should the financial help be approved, the Prix de Lausanne will cover the following for the participant:
- Round-trip ticket from place of residence to Lausanne including flight, train, buses
- Accommodation in a hotel room with breakfast included
- Lunches in Beaulieu
- Daily stipend of CHF 40.-
- Insurance (if needed)
- Registration fees of CHF 175.- and CHF 200.- (refunded)
The participant who obtained financial support needs to provide a medical certificate should he/she cancels his/her participation in the competition. Without proof, the participants will be responsible to pay the total amount of the travelling costs incurred.
Further information about financial support can be asked at any time to email@example.com